Thursday, May 31, 2012

6. Calling In The Angels!


 The snowstorm of 2010 was great, however cabin fever sunk its way in after two days. I needed to get out! A family had called me over to come babysit their kids. I hadn't realize the entrance road was so bad coming out of my neighborhood, icy and uneven grooves, and ditches, but  I felt brave enough to venture out into the world  in my little Toyota Prius. As I rocked along in my little car I thought, "I'm going to get stuck in a ditch, I know it!." Sure enough my negative thinking landed me in a ditch! I tried to gas my car really fast to get out of it, but that didn't work. Silently, I asked the Archangel Michael to help me out, instantly two young women came out of nowhere, and one young woman pushed my car out of the ditch (I love kind people!).  As soon as the car was out I jumped out of the car to thank her, we introduced ourselves, her name was Michelle, a variant name of the form Michael.  

I love my sister but in this particular circumstance we were fighting like cats and dogs, an honestly I don't even remember what we were fighting about!  She left the house in a huff after our argument and drove back to school. Like all people, fighting with the people you love the most in your life doesn't make one feel good. It sort of feels like giant rocks sitting on the bottom of our stomach, with the tight-chested feeling when you breath. I was worried about my sister to the point where I couldn't sleep. I called upon the Archangel Michael to watch over me and watch over her. He said, "Don't worry, I'm here for you, go to sleep." Right after he spoke I saw the most beautiful, brilliant, blue/purplish light glowing ball very brightly in my room. The glowing ball brought me a sense of peace, protection, and calm, I fell asleep right then and there. Waking up the next morning, I thought maybe I made it up, or had just been "seeing things" but remembering the sense of peace and protection it brought me, I knew that was the Archangel Michael. 




When I first began reading the book The Miracles of the Archangel Michael by Doreen Virtue, one of the indicators that the Archangel Michael was active in your life was by having lots of purple items around. I scoffed at this, I hated the color purple! But looking around my room at that exact moment, it became clear I was an ostrich with my head in the sand.  I didn't realize how much of it I had! Purple curtains, purple comforter, purple quartz crystal, and purple shirts! DUH! So, I looked back down at the book and at the Archangel Michael on the front cover, and thought OKAY Maybe there is something to this!



 I wasn't always a 'believer' in Angels. I viewed them as these 'beings', that may or may not be real, and although I attended Catholic High School, and had exposure to Angels visiting people in the bible, I had a difficult time, like any person, wrapping my mind around a winged-being having an impact on my life in any way shape or form. Also, some of my lack in faith in Angels came from my own self-doubt- Why would an Angel give a crap about me? I certainly wasn't Joseph or Mary material. Didn't Angels have more important things to do? Like battling Satanic Forces or saving the earth from self-destruction? Why bother with my teenage melodrama? 


I carried these opinions about Angels for many years. But like all things in this lifetime, that Changed! 


      I was walking in Barnes and Noble one day and I happened to be walking by the "New Age" section.  A book leaped out at me, Miracles of the Archangel Michael by Doreen Virtue. The picture on the front cover was definitely NOT how I pictured Angels- sallow and thin looking beings with creepy ethereal light around them- instead this particular photo showed the Archangel Michael strong, built, brandishing a sword, and most of all emanating  Brave and warm energy.  The book screamed at me: pick me up! pick me up! I felt kind of dorky picking it up, I thought great now people will thinking of some sort of extremist bible thumper. But as I began reading that thought faded into the background, and what jumped off the pages to me was how active this Angel was in my life already. 


One of the common signs that the Archangel Michael was watching over you:  


- Favoring the color purple, or having lots of purple items. 
- Walking away from car wrecks, that you shouldn't have lived through, without a scratch. 
- Seeing purple/bluish dots out of the corner of your eyes. 
- Having good samaritans help you with the name Michael/Michelle. 


What struck me the most was not only did all of these situations/things apply to my own life, but Doreen's book even said HOW to call Angels into one's life. 


I thought OKAY What the heck, Why Not? So began my work with the Archangel Michael. 


     At first it just began with calling him in for a safe drive during long road trips, or if my parents were gone for a long weekend, asking him to stand watch by my windows and doors. 
Then, I began seeing more purple/blue dots out of the corner of my eye. I thought something was wrong with my vision, but all was well according to the eye doctor. 


What really hit it home for me was another intuitive. I had never spoken to her previously, nor spoken to her about my interest in the Archangel Michael. 


    I was visiting a friend/mentor of mine in Ohio. I happened to be there on Halloween, and of course being with a house full of other intuitive people, the host was having a seance party. The seance party consisted of people from all ages and backgrounds, most of them were average everyday folks from Ohio, there just to have a good time, and some good woo-woo moments. The seance began, and people who had crossed over began coming through via the hostess. (I told my dead people to wait last, there are always a ton of them!). 


     Sure enough as everyone had a received a message from a loved one, my friend spoke up, "Hey! What about Meredith?" Our host replied, "All of her people are last!" The host ran through my loved ones for me, each having a loving message for me,  but what gave me chills all up and down my body, cry, and generally just be emotional, was to hear her say last, 
"There is an incredibly powerful Angel here for you, the Archangel Michael to be exact, he wants you to know he loves you so much and he is looking out for you." The experience washed away any and ALL self-doubts I had about Archangel Michael being present in my life. 


Again, I write this blog post, to demonstrate that you CAN call in Angels to your life. There is no catch, you simply just have to ASK. 


In summary, Angels have impacted my ways in my life that I never dreamed of! 
Now, before I begin working with clients in either laying of hands healing or giving a reading, I simply ask the Archangel Michael (Angel of Protection) and the Archangel Raphael (Angel of Healing) to make their presence known and to assist in guiding me for the healing of the client. 


                                                          
                         
                           



                                                                  FAQs on Angels 


I asked the Archangels these questions. (Many of these questions of answered similarly in Doreen's books, but these are my own personal answers that I received from the Angels in meditation) 


A. Why do Angels bother with humankind? Why bother with us?


A: Angels were created for humankind. God/Creator/Holy Spirit/Allah created the Angels for unconditional love. 


B. Do Angels have free will? Is it true Angels could have intimate relations with humans? 


A: Yes, Angels have free will. But, Angels were simply not created for romantic love, so although we could choose romantic love, we simply choose not to because it would deviate away from our true path of providing unconditional love to all of humankind. 


C. How can Angels be in multiple places at once?


Yes,  Angels are not of this dimension, but one that resonates at a higher vibration, were not contained in one physical body or plane, so the concepts of time and space of your dimension don't apply to us, hence why we can move faster than the speed of light. We are outside the laws of time and space as humankind knows it (Example: When angels intervene in possible car wrecks, it seems that time "slows" down). 


D. Can Angels help anyone? 


Yes! Angels can help anyone, one does not have to be labeled a particular religious sect in order to call upon help from the Angels, we (Angels) simply don't view individuals as being "Jewish" or "Christian" or "Muslim", we love and help all of the Creator's children. 


E. Is there anything an Angel can't do? 


Yes, we cannot ever take away from a human's free will. We can never force a person to call upon us for help. 


F. What is the ultimate purpose of Angels here on earth?


Healing you,  so you can unconditionally love yourself and others. We are all about Love. 















              
                     



No comments:

Post a Comment