Sunday, November 9, 2014

What Do a Psychic, a Dentist, And a College Professor all have in common?

 What Do a Psychic, a Dentist, And a College Professor All Have In Common? 
After living my entire life in DC Metro Area I've come to observe that the primary question people ask one another is besides, "What is your name?" is "What do you do?" Apparently, this is actually the question your supposed to avoid talking about on a first date, but Eharmony doesn't understand that no one could ever follow this rule in a major city.

  Now being a psychic-medium and telling people what I do for a living, especially in the DC, always gets a jump-start in the conversation. I now understand that this question once relayed to me, will always gets the conversation flowing, tons of questions are asked, tons of questions and misconceptions are set aside and answered, more wine is poured, stories are shared, people are fascinated, and want readings right then and there, and I'm usually left feeling DRAINED and USED. I understand people are happy and curious,  however I usually feel this way because its often information I would be giving to a client who is actually serious about making an appointment.

 I always say No to giving readings on command, unless I feel that my guides really truly have something to let someone know something. Which is generally Never. My guides know that I want to enjoy my glass of wine and plate of cheese without being "On". I really just don't want to have a deep intellectual conversation on reincarnation while I'm double-fisting beer. My solution now has been to refer people off to books that they can read. Eventually one day it'll be this blog into a book!

So Let me get the clear point across: Psychics are like Dentists and College Professors. Would you approach your dentist and ask him to check for cavities in the middle of party? Probably not. Would you ask your college professor as he is out having coffee with a colleague, if he could quickly check your grade and let you know if you passed last Friday's quiz?  

More than likely NOT. Basically we have ZERO desire to perform "on command" just as a Dentist or Professor. I made it extra large so you cannot miss. NOPE!

I'm here to educate people that psychic readings aren't parlor trick. We're not trick monkeys. We're here to help people heal and we're following are path to make a living doing it! AND  Yes we love to get paid! $$$$ (Ching Ching!) doing what we're put on this earth here to do! 

So just as you would make an appointment with your college professor or dentist, psychics have office hours and prices too, and its time to respect our office hours and prices. 

In Love and Light, 

Meredith McDonough

If you would like to Host Meredith At Your Next Group Gathering (wedding, housewarming, birthday party, whatever event) She is more than happy to do so.
Readings are 30 minutes for $50. Advance Booking Required.
You may contact her directly at operationhighervibrations@gmail.com or 703-835-5473.




No comments:

Post a Comment